SLCC President's Art Show
Welcome to the online submissions website for Salt Lake Community College 2018 President’s Art Show.
What You Need to Know
- All Utah Artists, amateur and professional, may enter this show.
- This is an annual, juried show with at total of $4,500 in prize money.
- Artists may submit up to two (2) original works, the entry fee is $15 per submission.
- Work must have been completed within the last 2 years.
- All works must be gallery-wall ready. 2D works are required to have a wire backing and 3D works cannot exceed 6 feet and 150 pounds.
- See Submission Guidelines for all details.
- Call For Entry deadline is October 10, 11:59 PM.
Submit Your Entry Now
Step 1: Register
- Create an account by clicking the ‘Register’ button at the top right corner. A confirmation will be sent to your email.
Step 2: Submit
- Login to your account.
- Submit up to two (2) artworks. Each work is a submission or application.
- Each submission requires a .jpg photo. Learn how to resize images for upload here.
- No changes to the artwork and artist details can be made after the deadline. Please ensure accuracy of artist information and artwork details (including list-price), as this information will be published, if the artwork is accepted.
Step 3: Notifications
- Artists will be notified of acceptance by October 22 by email.
- Note the show’s key dates and times in the sidebar.
- Come see the show!
Contact Danielle Susi, Art Gallery & Event Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 801-957-4496.